Sunday, January 1, 2012

MUAY THAI MMA Contest Recino's Gym - SMD 10000 Watt 8 Foot Speaker Towers


UPDATE 18! ***SMD Towering Towers*** (watch playlist to see them built) I heard my neighbors, Recino's Muay Thai and MMA gym, were having a Muay Thai contest on Saturday.......and i just happened to have finished my towers. I asked them if someday they would like me to drag them over and use them for the sound system. To my amazement, they jumped at the chance and the next thing i knew i was wheeling my stuff over. I got a nice spot in the corner for all of my gear and i just did the best i could. I bought 4 Wireless microphones with a rack mounted receiver so the announcer could be heard. I patched him right into the mixing board from across the room......i had a lot of fun! I played a little bit of everything and the crowd seemed to like it. I also played songs that the fighters requested on their entrance to the ring.....it really felt official! It was a great day!! I also streamed this live ALL DAY for about 6 hours. Next month when we do this again, i will have much better live footage and i will also make a video announcing when we go on, so we can get tons of people in! As for my sound system, See the previous 17 video's to understand how this all came to be! the system consists of: a Mackie 1604 VLZ Mixer, a DBX Driverack Crossover, Fed by a number of inputs including my PC, CD Player and Ipad. The wireless mics are driven by an Emerson rack mounted receiver. There is a Furman 15a power conditioner hooked up but the bigger amps are ran directly to their own ...

Last Minute Logitech Indoor Security Master System Bissell Parts Diagram Compare Eureka Boss Vacuum Bags Buy Online




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links